Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tech Update


Shoehead TECH UPDATE!

Sorry to miss you guys yesterday.

Been crazy busy this week trying to compile a killer lineup for next week.

We here at The Shoehead only want the best for you.

That being said I am still trying to formulate what exactly I want my writings to cover. The Tech lifestyle is very broad and dynamic, I only want to give you the best insight I can into making it all it can be-

Just be patient and keep checking back because I would rather have you read something compelling that just waste your time.

Here’s a little taste of what’s coming soon-

Friday of this week: Pimp that IPOD

Monday: The Sheik Geek Volume 1

Tuesday: The Sheik Geek Volume 2

Wednesday: Final installment of The Sheik Geek

Thursday: New Products to watch in 2008

Friday: Get the most out of your PS3 with some killer apps


Just you wait- Check back and you’ll see-

We’ll catch ya soon-

No comments: